The college library houses 28510 books. All Faculty members and students have access to the library. Books may be borrowed using the library tickets. Internet facility is available. Library is a boon to the UG and PG students particularly when they do the project in the final semester. Our college has been registered under INFLIBNET (information Library Network) which is a boon to our college staff members and research scholars.
1. The library is open to all the students and the members of the staff of the college.
2. Each student will be given two library tickets and two books will be issued at a time.
3. The library is open from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 .p.m. on all working days.
4. Strict silence is to be maintained in the premises of the library.
5. Books borrowed should be returned in one week failing which a fine of Re. 1. Per book per day will be collected.
6. On receiving a book, the student must examine and report to the librarian any damage found in it. If she fails to do so , she will be held responsible for any damage and may be asked to pay the cost of the book.
7. Each student is responsible for the books borrowed by her. For any damage or loss of book,its cost will be collected. book.